- Wilton Shopping Village has a free car park, which is just minutes away from Role Play World, a short walk over a bridge, around the corner into the coach park.
- You are welcome to use our buggy store (located to the left of the stairs) to keep your pram, pushchair or buggy safe however, you will not be able to take it in the play area. Wilton Shopping Village has CCTV. A sling is recommended for carrying a baby around.
- We have a toilet and baby changing facility in Role Play World. There is a disabled toilet in the main shopping centre.
- Role Play World is not wheelchair accessible, because unfortunately there is not a lift.
- You can enjoy a fresh, hot cup of tea or coffee on our comfy sofa or in our restaurant area. Drinks must be kept in our reception area to avoid spillages and burns but you can see the play area. We also sell snacks and will have a café coming very soon.
- If you book your session in advance online your space will be guaranteed. Alternatively, you are welcome to just turn up. We have a maximum capacity of 55 people including adults, children and babies.
- All bookings are non-refundable. You can transfer a session with 24hours advanced warning, please ring or email to organise a new date.
- Our play area is a ‘no-shoe’ zone and socks are required. We also provide shoe covers if you prefer.
- We have a baby zone (suitable for under 2’s) with lots of sensory toys. This is free for all pre walkers entering with a paying child.
Use our simple booking system to book an exciting play session: